Irish Rail Bridge
- Site clearance and demolition of old farm building.
- Laying foundations for Opti-cadre units and VSL panels.
- Rock breaking out areas for foundations.
- Installing opti-cadre units.
- Installing VSL panels around bridge structure.
- Backfill and constructing roadway towards bridge structure.
- Fencing embankments and Irish Rail boundary line.
- Laying surface dressing and installing N2W4 crash barrier.
- Crash barrier (N2W4) was installed on both sides of the bridge to NRA standards