Dougwell Construction Limited (formerly Stephen Farrelly Plant Limited) is a multi-disciplinary construction company with the ability to deliver the finest construction solutions and exceed client expectations every time in quality of material, build and processes. The company has integrated its strengths in basic and detailed engineering, procurement, project management and construction. Our team has established a reputation for expert knowledge, experience, competitive design, client awareness and a technical understanding of all areas of engineering and construction.
Dougwell Construction Ltd has excelled in the vital parameters of all construction projects, excellent finish, timely delivery and top-of-the-heap quality. The company has dedicated in-house teams for every single aspect of project implementation from planning, to execution, to operation and maintenance. And the company is highly rated when it comes to credentials, experience and track record.
At Dougwell our emphasis is on safety, quality and value for money and we operate a culture of environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance. We understand that our interests and those of our clients and suppliers are the same, and so we strive to build and preserve solid business relationships.
Now we face into a new decade with a dramatically different economic landscape, one which brings fresh challenges and fresh possibilities. Stephen says ''we're quietly confident about the future. Generally demand has slowed all across Europe but we have a good client-list both here in Ireland and in the UK, and, we have the capacity and contacts to meet the demand for our high-quality services right across the World''.
SAFETY, QUALITY & VALUE FOR MONEY.
- Trading Name: Dougwell Limited.
- Head Office: Gravelmount Castletown, Navan Co. Meath, Republic of Ireland.
- Website: www.dougwell.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +353 894500104, +353 863667368, +44 7716138661
- Haulage Licence Number: CCH 17208
- Waste Haulage Licence Number(Dublin): CP D1045/7
- Waste Haulage Licence Number(Meath, Louth & Monaghan): WCP HH/2005/17C
- Main Banking Vendor: AIB, Main Street, Navan, Co Meath.
- Public-Liability, Employer, Vehicle and General Insurance Vendor: Zurich Insurance, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.